Ms. Sradha P
M.Phil – Clinical Psychology, MSc – Clinical Psychology, BSc – Psychology
Clinical Psychologist – 5 Years’ Experience
Ms Sradha P is a RCI licensed clinical psychologist. She has a Masters in Clinical Psychology from Christ University, Bangalore. Mrs. Sradha P completed her M.Phil. Clinical Psychology from JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research.
She dedicated to helping those who are struggling with mental disorders. She is skilled in diagnosing and assessments for various mental health conditions. She is has extensively worked with Child psychiatry dealing children who have behavioural disorder like conduct disorder, neurodevelopmental conditions like Autism Spectrum Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder and has knowledge about assessment for children who has academic difficulty Intelligence test and specific learning disability assessments for certification purposes in schools. She does behavioural therapy, play therapy, and parental management training as part of managing such conditions.
In adult psychiatry she does assessments to identify the problems and for therapeutic purposes. She has extensively worked with individuals with depression, anxiety, personality disorders, substance addictions and works with couples. During her training she had exposure in various medical departments including, Neurosurgery, Neurology, Oncology, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Centre (PMRC) and has done extensive Neuropsychological assessment, provided disability certification especially for Traumatic Brain Injury Cases.
While she is working with individuals and couples she engages them is psychotherapies like Dialectical Behavioural therapy, Acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT), Motivational Enhancement Therapy (MET), Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing Therapy (EMDR), and primarily focuses on Emotionally focused psychotherapy (EFT). She is undergoing training in EMDR therapy under well reputed training team Trauma Recovery (EMDR Humanitarian assistant programs). She is a trauma informed psychotherapist that helps her to see her clients beyond diagnosis and works on core emotional struggles that are deep rooted in childhood.
- “A Comparative Study of Anxiety Level and Social Maturity of Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders in Inclusive and Exclusive Schools” at the International Conference on Inclusive Education on 22nd to 24th January 2018,organised by Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai.
- “Integrated Yoga and Dance Movement Intervention to Enhance the Self Esteem of Low Academic Achievers” at the International Conference on Life Skill Education from1st to 3rd November 2019, organised by Indian Association of Life Skills Education in Collaboration with S-Vyasa Deemed to be University Sponsored by Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR).
- “A Comparative Study of Anxiety Level and Social Maturity of Students with Autism Spectrum Disorders in Inclusive and Exclusive Schools” in the Journal Inclusive Education : Practitioners Perspective ISBN : 978-93-5321-174-5, SIEDI (School Inclusive Education Development Initiative), 2018.
- “Integrated Yoga and Dance Movement Intervention to Enhance the Self Esteem of
- Low Academic Achievers”, in the International Journal of Life Skills Education, Volume6/Number1/January 2020, ISSN 2394-630X, published by Indian Association of Life Skills Education.