Dr. Navdeep Kumar
MBBS, MD – Medicine, DNB – Neurology
Neurologist – 19 Years’ Experience
- Dr. Navdeep Kumar completed DNB in Neurology from Institute of Human Behavior and Allied Sciences (IHBAS) in 2011. During DNB he did research on” Stroke in Young Patients”.
- He gathered a vast experience of overall Neurology with special reference to Neuromuscular disorders, Neuropathies and Acute Neurology under the able guidance of the Esteemed faculty at IHBAS.
- After completing the tenure of DNB, he got an opportunity to work at the premier institute of the country; AIIMS; where he had an exposure to a variety of cases of Parkinson’s disease, Dementias, Headaches & Stroke.
- Then he joined PGIMER Chandigarh, where he gathered an experience of various Autoimmune disorders, Neuro-ophthalmology and Electrophysiology.
- After having seen a variety of cases in various specialties of neurology, he joined Indogulf Hospital, Noida as a consultant in Neurology.
- Ex-Treasurer – IMA (Noida)
- Delhi Medical Council
- Gold Medalist, MD Medicine – 2007
- Indian Health Professionals Awards (Winner – Superstar) – Best Neuro Clinic of the year – 2017
- ABROS Path Lab (Fully Automatic)
- Nerve Conduction Study (NCS)
- Electromyograpgy (EMG)
- Visual Evoked Potentials (VEP)
- BERA Test
- Video EEG
- Epilepsy Treatment
- Insomnia Treatment
- Sleep Disorder Treatment
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- Fibromyalgia Treatment
- Dementia Treatment
- Vertigo Treatment
- Migraine Treatment
24 March 2023
20 March 2023
19 September 2021
WHY IS MENTAL HEALTH IMPORTANT FOR QUALITY OF LIFE? Can we measure the quality of life using mental...
21 August 2021
05 August 2021
21 July 2021
17 July 2021
12 July 2021
05 July 2021